Fall time

It is hard to believe Fall is here I love th smell of the crisp clean air and the beautiful trees I approach it with anticipation.. The beautiful fall days and all the Joy that comes with them

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A day Of Reckoning

Today I have had a day of reckoning I have thought through a few things wondering where life really goes and where it is supposed to go how many dreams do we chase and in chasing actually miss the magic of the moments so beautifully and perfectly given to us. Yet we are supposed to chase our dreams shoot for the stars. Set goals the list goes on and on. But I do believe the true Joy comes in Gratitude. I am grateful today for My health (even though I could indulge less) and for 3 beautiful healthy loving dynamic children. For a hard working , Easy to love caring husband who after cleaning the house all day while I helped a neighbour brought me flowers on his way home from picking up Joseph. I am grateful for trees and their majestic beauty.And for the Ocean and the life it gives and its power to captivate. I am grateful that the Children are blessed to know their grandparents I am grateful for all they are to us. I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am grateful to know that God has a plan for me. I am still trying to figure it out but I know he does. I am grateful  to know my Family can be forever, I am grateful for the solitude that can be found on a rainy day even with giggles and noises in the background.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment